- Ireland is a dynamic, modern and very lively country.
- The quality of the Irish education system is a major contributing aspect to the fast economic growth it has seen over the last few decades.
- Ireland’s emerald landscape and its friendly and hospitable people are the most inspiring reasons to study in Ireland.
- Overseas students adapt very easily to student life in Ireland, and it’s a safe country to Study in.
- Ireland’s landscape provides a magnificent environment for various outdoor leisure recreations for which it is famous.
- Ireland features a rich cultural heritage with its own unique language (Gaelic) music, culture and sports.
- Ireland is one of the most exciting places in the world to be a student, with 40% of the young and vibrant population.
International students opting for Ireland for the studies can enrol themselves at any third level institution. There are nine universities in Ireland – 2 in Northern Ireland and 7 in the Republic.
The technology institutes are not limited to courses in technology subjects, but also provide a wide range of vocational programs, including hospitality, healthcare, pharmacy, media, textiles, marketing etc.
The new government rules enable students to stay back for 2 years on declaration of results to find employment. Once a student gains employment, they become eligible to apply for Green Card/Work Permit.
Ireland has its own sets of policies while applying for a student visa. International students from outside the EU require a study visa subject to the degrees and courses they wish to pursue and in accordance…
Let’s explore 20 Irish cities and/or towns which are actually Ireland’s largest popular towns. The capitals Dublin (in the Republic) and Belfast (in Northern Ireland) immediately spring to mind.