Study in Ireland
Ireland is amongst the fastest growing economies within the world, steeped in tradition and history with a long established reputation for its education excellence. Ireland an English-speaking country has close cultural, economic and academic links with the English-speaking world, specifically with the UK. Education has been a significant factor in making Ireland one of the fastest growing economies within the world.
- Ireland is a dynamic, modern and very lively country.
- The quality of the Irish education system is a major contributing aspect to the fast economic growth it has seen over the last few decades.
- Ireland’s emerald landscape and its friendly and hospitable people are the most inspiring reasons to study in Ireland.
- Overseas students adapt very easily to student life in Ireland, and it’s a safe country to Study in.
- Ireland’s landscape provides a magnificent environment for various outdoor leisure recreations for which it is famous.
- Ireland features a rich cultural heritage with its own unique language (Gaelic) music, culture and sports.
- Ireland is one of the most exciting places in the world to be a student, with 40% of the young and vibrant population.
International students enrol themselves in Irish universities for a variety of study programmes, and these programmes are available in different types of formats, over a full range of disciplines.The Irish National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) provides a structure (a framework) to understand, compare and contrast the level and standard of different qualifications. This helps students to make informed decisions about their qualification choices. Majority of the students opt for the Third level colleges and universities and professional institutions. Since the language of communication and study is English, students with good knowledge of the language are eligible to apply for bachelor, or masters or doctorate degree, but, with the necessary prior education.
Ireland universities and colleges offer a wide range of courses that have primary purpose to define a rewarding career on global levels.
International students opting for Ireland for the studies can enrol themselves at any third level institution. There are nine universities in Ireland – 2 in Northern Ireland and 7 in the Republic.
The technology institutes are not limited to courses in technology subjects, but also provide a wide range of vocational programs, including hospitality, healthcare, pharmacy, media, textiles, marketing etc.
Studying In Ireland Essentials
Each year huge investments are made by Ireland in its higher education system, and this is one of the strongholds, why the country always welcomes many international students from across the globe. Ireland has become the major hub of the European operations for Over 1,000 FDI giants in ICT, Social Media, Pharmaceuticals and finance sectors. These are sure shot tips that are updated from time to time in order to maximise your study experience.
The new government rules enable students to stay back for 2 years on declaration of results to find employment. Once a student gains employment, they become eligible to apply for Green Card/Work Permit.
Post Study Work Permit
Ireland has its own sets of policies while applying for a student visa. International students from outside the EU require a study visa subject to the degrees and courses they wish to pursue and in accordance…
Let’s explore 20 Irish cities and/or towns which are actually Ireland’s largest popular towns. The capitals Dublin (in the Republic) and Belfast (in Northern Ireland) immediately spring to mind.